Ladbrokes, the home of exclusive offers has designed offers for live casino gamers which is both bigger and better. The offers are the Side Bet Happy Hour, Blackjack Fever, Second Chance and another chosen by the host of the casino. The offers are time bound and are localised to selected people only.
How the Offers are Redeemed
- The Side Bet Happy Hour – a gamer invests at least £20 in side bets and leaves it to run for 1 hour. If the best does not yield any returns, the casino will return the £20.
- The Second Chance – if the player losses 3 hands consecutively, he or she can get £20 in cash.
- Blackjack Fever – the casino will give the gamer £10 if he or she is dealt a blackjack.
- Blackjack Hosts Choice – the bettor can get £50 if he or she is dealt a combination for a number of times as decided by the host.
- Roulette Host Choice – a cash prize of £200 is shared among gamers who have a bet on the spins if the ball lands on the number the hosts selects.
- 1st Dep. Bonus: Up to £500
- 1st Dep. %: 100%
- Wagering: x40
- Free Spins:
New Customers Only. 18+. Ts&Cs Apply. Min £20 deposit. Max bonus £500. 40x wager reqs (bonus only) on selected games. Certain games and payment methods excluded. Bets covering >70% of Roulette table don’t count to wagering. T&C's apply.
The Exclusive Host Offers Terms and Conditions
The offers are exclusive to selected Ladbrokes customers who are invited by the host. Those with a dodgy past on any of Ladbrokes’ products cannot participate. Nevertheless, the gamer has to use selected Ladbrokes live casino tables, meet the set criteria for the participating game and be of 18 years and above.
The cash prize across the selected games is between £10 and £50. However, the maximum amount one can get in a given day cannot exceed £100. The offer is delivered directly to the cash balance account within an hour of winning for players in the United Kingdom and Ireland. For players in Belgium, the timeline is 24 hours.
The promotion takes place every day within the promotional time. Ladbrokes have the sole mandate to set the offer timelines, alter the operational terms or terminate the promotion altogether without necessarily requiring permission from the players. They also have the right to restrict access, suspend any account, withhold bonus amount if there is sufficient evidence to do so.